Some type cache error and timezone settings error, Using SMF 2.0 RC3

Started by rajanpert, August 21, 2010, 02:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rajanpert

Strict Standards: require() [function.require]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in /home/rajan/public_html/dailyonnet/community/cache/data_149fa6764cdfa572701c936b0763e469-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/rajan/public_html/dailyonnet/community/cache/data_149fa6764cdfa572701c936b0763e469-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Strict Standards: require() [function.require]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in /home/rajan/public_html/dailyonnet/community/cache/data_149fa6764cdfa572701c936b0763e469-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/rajan/public_html/dailyonnet/community/cache/data_149fa6764cdfa572701c936b0763e469-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

What means of this... Plz provide help...

Its little bit urgent...

Kill Em All

When do you get that error message, where do you get that error message? Try clearing your forum's cache out.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

rajanpert

I am unable to got admin page...

This error come when i open my web, by using any link (home page or topic link or any link which are related to web) direct typing on address bar of web browser

... I am unable to see one page,

I always go that error

Sorry for late reply...

Plz provide way of manually clearing cache if there is any...

Masterd

Quote from: rajanpert on August 21, 2010, 10:44:21 AM
Plz provide way of manually clearing cache if there is any...

Empty the cache folder. (Not the .htaccess and index.)

rajanpert

Thanks problem is solved but why it happen... If anyone plz provide help...

Kill Em All

Sometimes stuff in the cache folder can get weird, its like any computer, you gotta empty the cache after awhile.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: