News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Errors in the Adminmenu

Started by mariodieck, August 25, 2010, 09:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariodieck

Hello dear community. I have after much back and forth "Arcade" successfully installed manually.

I use the German language in my forum, so I downloaded my files for the Germans Arcade. However, I see in the admin menu is not among the settings of the arcade's.

See picture:

What can be wrong?

lg mario

CapadY

Support for the Arcade MOD will be find here:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=374178.msg2615308#msg2615308

This support board is only for default SMF items.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Kays

Hi,  mariodieck. Try clearing the file cache in the Admin CP > Maintenance and see if that helps.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

mariodieck

@Kays

I did that, but unfortunately without success. With the standart Tempplate I have also tried with the English language works, as it. Just not with my template, and the German language.

xenovanis

In the file /Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php are some languagestrings added for this mod as well. Copy these lines to the file /Themes/default/languages/Modifications.german.php and translate them.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

mariodieck

Deaks

mariodieck did xenovanis suggestion help?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: