I forgot how to make 2.0 RC3 look like 1 series, anyone able to help ?

Started by MoreBloodWine, August 28, 2010, 05:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoreBloodWine

I forget how to do this can someone tell me please...

Edit: I've been combing all over the admin area of 2.0 RC3, I know this use to be an option but I'll be damned if I can find it. The new layout of the admin area for 2.0 is a bit mind numbing and I like the simplified 1 series look you could add to 2.0. All I remember is that it's a tickable option but again, I'll be damned if I can find it ;-(
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

yakyakyak

In admin panel - main index, there's a options/command/settings search bar - maybe that will help solve.

see attachment

Also somewhere near the same search (on right hand side) there's an embedded arrow that once clicked will put all the Admin options like 1.x listing.

sAce

Profile > Look & Layout > Use sidebar menus instead of dropdown menus when possible

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: S-Ace on August 28, 2010, 02:00:02 PM
Profile > Look & Layout > Use sidebar menus instead of dropdown menus when possible
Thx, so this is an account specific thing then ?

If so I don't really get why it would be there since aside from being in Admin or even the profile area you dont really get a chance to use sidebars.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

kat

For what it's worth, if you use the v2.x version of Helios, the admin area's pretty v1.1.x-like.

KensonPlays

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

MoreBloodWine

Thx, def something to consider... just one last question in regards to this. What needs to be done to achieve the following ?

1. Tick this profile option for all.

2. Delete the option all together so it can never be undone which includes getting rid of the clickable admin images on the left admin menu that reverts this look to a true 2.0 unique state.

sAce

Quote from: MoreBloodWine on August 28, 2010, 06:17:05 PM
Thx, def something to consider... just one last question in regards to this. What needs to be done to achieve the following ?

1. Tick this profile option for all.

2. Delete the option all together so it can never be undone which includes getting rid of the clickable admin images on the left admin menu that reverts this look to a true 2.0 unique state.

1 > ACP > Themes settings > Member/Guest options.
2 > YOu will have to edit template files and remove the code

MoreBloodWine

Thank you, for the time being I reverted back to 1.1.11 but I'm gonan use all the info I found and am still seeking to get a test forum going. I have a tendancy to jump into things but thankfully I have access to my hosts CDP backup service so I got a good image of everything I replaced today heh.

KensonPlays

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Advertisement: