PremiumBeat Mp3 Player

Started by Chen Zhen, August 30, 2010, 05:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chen Zhen

I don't know what's up with Adobe Flash Player 10.1 and 64 bit browsers.
There is a beta version of Adobe Flash 10.2 but the page only shows installs for 32 bit browsers yet again?!
I assumed Adobe would have this available a lot sooner but apparently not.

My PC is 64bit but I use 32 bit IE, Firefox and Chrome.
The only 64 bit browser I have installed is IE and I can't really stand it as it's just for testing.

For IE I have both versions installed but for Firefox it doesn't seem to let me do that atm.
I am going to uninstall my 32 bit Firefox and try to install the 64 bit version and then see if the Adobe website puts me on a 64bit Beta page.
Their site redirects to specific pages depending on the browser version.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

eyo

i just really would want this on an ezblock like ezportal. its frustrating i cant see it anyway since i cant figure out a way to use a 32bit browser lol.

Chen Zhen

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

eyo

ive downloaded chrome, put it in ezblock, settings are identical, everything checks out except for the music to be played :) argh i really like this mod and its like not liking me back lol. few questions:

* do i put the title in this format "kids.mp3"
*is my path correct /my_music/music/ (i did not put the exact mp3 in the path for each mp3 i added
*autoplay should be on or off when used in a portal?
*any permissions i need to chmod folders or something?
*i have a 64bit comp, and have downloaded the chrome previous to downloading this 32 bit u linked to me
*this is the last mod i need installed before im happy(seriously)

i hope i made some glaring mistake somewhere, but it seems everythign checks out :(

eyo

GOT IT! LOL

decompressed my mp3s and its working now. thank you for the help. love this mod :)!!!

eyo

argh now it says undefined, undefined
it only only plays when on autoplay then stops. then displays the "undefined, undefined" error
it was working quite well before too, now i cant set it to manual on a block (wont play anymore, but does on autoplay but gets errors after the song)
help pls

rubix123

Hi thank you for this mod its great. Is it possible to put it in its own php file without a portal, theme, etc.. ?

Chen Zhen

Quote from: eyo on December 22, 2010, 09:23:32 PM
argh now it says undefined, undefined
it only only plays when on autoplay then stops. then displays the "undefined, undefined" error
it was working quite well before too, now i cant set it to manual on a block (wont play anymore, but does on autoplay but gets errors after the song)
help pls

Did this occur after adding additional mp3 url's? If so.. make sure url's are directed to mp3 files and are not corrupted.
Corrupted or incorrect source files will cause the player to malfunction.

Quote from: rubix123 on December 25, 2010, 04:33:10 AM
Hi thank you for this mod its great. Is it possible to put it in its own php file without a portal, theme, etc.. ?
The next update (after New Years  :o ) will include a popup display from a link without the portal.

If you just want to insert it as it is directly into your index templates, look here: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=398381.msg2788656#msg2788656

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

BaghdadGhost

hello -Underdog-,

could u plz explain step by step how to have the player on the webside as it is in yr website. I want it to be floating on the page not embeded on the main board. I dont want it to stop playing every time refreshes and also when i folloed yr steps its location came right on top of the menue, messed up the main page for me, pushed the main menue down and it was so ugly. therefore I put it temporarly at the bottom but still having another issue when jumping to a board or a topic the player does not show up, instead I see this msg (Mp3 Player Malfunction). best think for me is to have it floating on the left side of the screen and then when click it, it pops up on separate window as it is in yr website.

www.ahalna.com

by the way, I have no problem playing any mp3 files.

one last thing please is it possible to play radio playlist. Its a file with .asx extention or .ram extention? I already tried to put the file in the directory did not work. I also changed the extention to .mp3 but did not work also lol

I do not have much of experience in scripts or modifying php files. I just learned some recently. therefore please be patient and thorough in yr answer to me.

thanks in advance

tombillings

I wish i was better at installing mods, this one looks really cool!!

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: BaghdadGhost on February 23, 2011, 08:37:45 AM
hello -Underdog-,

could u plz explain step by step how to have the player on the webside as it is in yr website. I want it to be floating on the page not embeded on the main board. I dont want it to stop playing every time refreshes and also when i folloed yr steps its location came right on top of the menue, messed up the main page for me, pushed the main menue down and it was so ugly. therefore I put it temporarly at the bottom but still having another issue when jumping to a board or a topic the player does not show up, instead I see this msg (Mp3 Player Malfunction). best think for me is to have it floating on the left side of the screen and then when click it, it pops up on separate window as it is in yr website.

www.ahalna.com

one last thing please is it possible to play radio playlist. Its a file with .asx extention or .ram extention? I already tried to put the file in the directory did not work. I also changed the extention to .mp3 but did not work also lol

I do not have much of experience in scripts or modifying php files. I just learned some recently. therefore please be patient and thorough in yr answer to me.

thanks in advance

can someone help please !!  :(

!RFAN

hello -Underdog-,

www.ahalna.com

thanks in advance

do u want something like i have on my forum?
top-right
http://www.amigozone.com/index.php

zanadu_celal

Arantor

Quote from: zanadu_celal on February 25, 2011, 05:42:09 AM
not working

Define 'not working'. (Would you go to your doctor and say 'I have a pain' and then expect him to figure out the problem without telling him any more details? I thought not...)

Chen Zhen

hello -Underdog-,

www.ahalna.com

thanks in advance

• The version on my site is beta and is currently being tested. It will most likely be released within the next week or so and does include an html block for a popup player so people can navigate through your forum without interrupting the player.
  • This player only plays mp3 files via url.
  • It is a total rewrite from the previous version btw as I decided to do many other changes to the coding.

not working

• the version posted here atm is not updated for SMF 1.1.13 or SMF 2.0 RC5 (pending next week). You will have to update the package_info.xml file yourself if you want to use it right this very moment  ;) 
  • make sure your mp3's are proper url's.
  • make sure the playlist number in your block code matches the one(s) in your mp3 settings.

Please be patient as I will release a new version very soon.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

Chen Zhen

Just a note to 64 bit browser users:

Adobe labs has finally allowed downloading of 64 bit browser support.
If you use a 64 bit browser and would like to download the proper flash plug-in that will allow this modification (and other flash based mods) to work follow this link: CLICK HERE
Download the file from the list titled 64-bit Release Flash Player Downloads that corresponds to the browser you are using.

It works fine for IE8 64 Bit as I just tested it.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: !RFAN on February 24, 2011, 06:15:59 PM
hello -Underdog-,

www.ahalna.com

thanks in advance

do u want something like i have on my forum?
top-right
http://www.amigozone.com/index.php

thank you so much for the help. u have a beautiful site. is it ok if I ask you couple questions in the future in case i dont find the answer here?

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: -Underdog- on February 25, 2011, 09:23:24 AM
hello -Underdog-,

www.ahalna.com

thanks in advance

• The version on my site is beta and is currently being tested. It will most likely be released within the next week or so and does include an html block for a popup player so people can navigate through your forum without interrupting the player.
  • This player only plays mp3 files via url.
  • It is a total rewrite from the previous version btw as I decided to do many other changes to the coding.

not working

• the version posted here atm is not updated for SMF 1.1.13 or SMF 2.0 RC5 (pending next week). You will have to update the package_info.xml file yourself if you want to use it right this very moment  ;) 
  • make sure your mp3's are proper url's.
  • make sure the playlist number in your block code matches the one(s) in your mp3 settings.

Please be patient as I will release a new version very soon.

thank you in advance. I will be waiting for that release.

Chen Zhen

Updated to version 1.8.

Many changes/advancements have been made to this modification.
Block codes must be updated to the newer format.
Please see the first post for more details.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

ACAMS

Is it possible to give a member access to the player admin area and not give them admin access to my forum?

Or maybe set up another FTP and give them access there.

Advertisement: