hxxp:svfff.com/index.php?topic=390.0 [nonactive]

guest view of post

members view of post

i looked everywhere im sure its easy but im lost

smf 2 rc1.2

svfff.com

thanks ahaead of time

Kill Em All

What do you mean guest views? or do you mean just views in general?

You should probably upgrade to SMF 2.0 RC3 too, as it might fix the problem and fix many bugs and security holes.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

tobytoby

i had screen shots up there but there gone i mean when a guest views a post everything is pushed to the right but if a member views it it looks ok

Kill Em All

Ah, thats why it looked strange. Is that a mod or are you just using the flash bbc? I highly suggest upgrading as that will probably fix your problem.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

tobytoby

bbc
thanks not sure i want to upgrade too many mods will check to see which ones i have to have and which ones are supported thanks again

Kill Em All

Might be a problem if your using WYSIWYG maybe? I can't be certain though, your gonna have to upgrade unfortunately. I'm sure most of your mods will be supported.

Advertisement: