error message

Started by jswillis, September 01, 2010, 03:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jswillis

in the admin panel get a error message of 2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
?action=dlattach;topic=59.0;attach=55
the odd thing this is only for bots. not normal users. is this anything that needs to be fixed. my site is for people to download nursing careplans. this careplans are attached to the message. as long as it's the bot i was not to wooried about no one else seems to have any problems.

thanks
jim

Deaks

can guests download the attachments or do they need to be users?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

jswillis

i have it where user and guest can d/l. but, it shows for bots. not real prople

Kill Em All

How do you know that they are bots? Do you mean like google bots? If so, they aren't downloading the attachment, they are simply just following the link, so that might be whats causing the error.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

jswillis

when i check the ip it says google bot or some other. just wanted to make sure that it ways nothing that needed to be fixed.

dabears

Sounds like Google following a link. As long as users have no issues I would not worry about it.

Kill Em All

Yep, the google bot is just crawling your site to index it in their search results, no harm no foul.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

jswillis

thanks i will leave it at that

Advertisement: