News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

about Captcha image

Started by Joker™, September 02, 2010, 02:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker™

I'm using RC3 with default theme and just want to know how to do this.

I want to remove captcha image from registration page , but want to enable the image in posts. Like when people having posts less than a specified amount of posts they'll have to fill the image before posting .

I've tried the image in Anti-spam in admin panel . (it requires captcha to be enabled at registration page also.)

Hope i was able to clear myself :).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Chas Large

Have just tested this on my test forum 2.0 RC3

In Admin >> Configuration >> Security and Moderation >> Anti Spam

Uncheck "Require verification on registration page"

In "Post count under which users must pass verification to make a post" add a value greater than zero

Check " Guests must pass verification when making a post"

Now when members register they DO NOT see the Captcha image but when they post they DO.

The check in " Guests must pass verification when making a post" will become GREYED when save is clicked. To remove this later if required, set the value in "Post count under which users must pass verification to make a post" to ZERO first.

My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Joker™

That did the trick , thanks alot :) . Marking topic solved.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: