News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Add Top Nav Links The Easy Way

Started by tumbleweed, September 05, 2010, 06:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tumbleweed

If you are like most users. You really do not like to mess with the php files and prefer to just use a mod in the admin center. There is nothing wrong with that. for quite a while there was not a strong menu making Mod for SMF2.

I belive such a Mod has been released to the public yet a alot of folk have not seen or touched it yet.

The Mod is free and allows you to build your top nav menu bar all the way out to grandchild links. meaning you can drop down from a main link and from those drop down links add even more links.

I think its such a great Mod and I want to get the word out to SMF users. The Mod is only for SMF2

You may find the Mod here:
http://arantormods.com/index.php?topic=45.0

As was stated in the release
QuoteIn association with hadesflames, of the Dream Portal team, ArantorMods.com is proud to present Dream Menu, a tool for configuring the main menu within SMF, allowing custom buttons to be added at will, complete with children and grandchildren menus (so, a main menu item, a dropdown and a follow-on dropdown)

Its just a awesome Mod

Enjoy!!!

Frank
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

TheListener

Hey Frank.

How much are they paying ya?  ;D

Seriously it looks good from what I can see.

Will have to try it out on my test forum this week.

tumbleweed

For those of you that have CM access there is a pretty nice thread going on about that Mod:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=399518.msg2776154#new

Frank
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

rd

Just want to add that people who want custom top right menu (like SMF) can use smp420's mod, custom top menu is the name, I believe it's called custom menu.

Advertisement: