News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by BRiNGiTT, September 06, 2010, 05:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRiNGiTT

Please I just upgraded to SMF 2.0 RC3..I downloaded sa-facebook mod...but it notified my of Test Failed...after trying all the mods...

please what might be the problem.....besides that some mods are not working on other themes..please i need ur help....
I dnt see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done

pivotraze

Did you create the facebook app and put your Facebook Application ID, Facebook Application Secret, and Facebook Application ID? Not use the default?
Is currently nurturing his forum, Seafire Software Forums

CapadY

The problem is most probably the Facebook MOD want to cahnge a piece of code that's already changed by another MOD. You'll have to install the Facebook MOD manualy, at least the part that failed.

Some other MOD's not working in other themes can be caused because MOD's are only written for the default theme and sometimes you have to edit files from other themes then Curve default manualy to get a MOD working in other themes.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Alex' Manson

you may want to choose "install on other themes" option...

BRiNGiTT

Ok....thanks for the response..but...I deleted the whole site and installed everything all over again...

I'm using SMF 2.0 RC3 Default Theme...

I downloaded the Facebook Mod...I uploaded it successfully....

But when I was trying to install It...

I was told the package is corrupted or damage please what might be cause....

Because the other packages were working well...

I would be glad if anyone can upload a correct working one for me....

Thanks....

Alex' Manson

... PM me ftp info and i will UPLOAD IT for = i won't install it.. just upload you a non-corrupt version, or just download it from mod site it would work fine there, i think O_o

BRiNGiTT

Ok....I Check Your Inbox for the details....

KensonPlays

沙灘排球,

I would be careful just giving FTP to anyone, make sure you can trust them first!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Alex' Manson

i won't hack him >.> anyways,,, i didn't connect by FTP cuz looks like everyone is not trusting me >.< so i sended you a link for the mod (uploaded the working version)
:D
not the first link (mistake) check the 2nd message.
Kcmartz, you are mean :( i am not that bad! D:

Advertisement: