News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Please Help With My Problem Fast.

Started by Alex' Manson, September 09, 2010, 06:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex' Manson

ok, i just installed adk blog, it works ultimate fine
but when i post,delete something on my blog or save the settings of it on the admin panel it makes the action but doesnt redirect back to the location. it just does the action and leaves the page white...
heres what i mean:
heres a post:

Okay Now I Will Click Delete:

The Topic Deletes but the url keeps iek that and the scrren white,
heres what i do to go back to the blog:

And that happens every time i make a topic on the blog, configure something on the blog at admin or delete a topic,category

the forums of this mod talks a weird language and they don't reply EVER
so i came here trying my luck so you guys help me :(
anyways, the whole problem is "it doesn't redirect back"
any help please?  :'(

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

Alex' Manson

no one answers.. at THE SITE of em lol...

anyways, just do you know how to make it redirect even an additional thing? it works, it just doesn't redirect back D:

YogiBear

Do give folk a chance, skander. Everyone here is a volunteer and many also have sites of their own to run.

It's luck of the draw: sometimes a response within minutes, other times a day or two depending on who is checking the threads and their expertise.

If no reply on that support thread within 24 hours then you can bump the thread ie. post again to bring it to the top of the list but often it's the threads at the bottom which get the attention first.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Alex' Manson

thanks yogi , but i am just confused because i had the problem b4 on my login screen it keeps on doing that , now on a mod i installed and it's getting worse, i don't know what's the problem so i just bumped once, sorry :P

Alex' Manson

Time For A BUMP i think :-\
Heres Another Link for The Thread I Made At The Mod Topic:  http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=398380.60

:'(

Kill Em All

Quote from: YogiBear on September 09, 2010, 10:09:02 AM
If no reply on that support thread within 24 hours then you can bump the thread ie. post again to bring it to the top of the list but often it's the threads at the bottom which get the attention first.
This^^

We are all volunteers, please do not bump your topics less than 24 hours old. As others have said, you would get a better response from the mod topic.

Do you have anything in your error log regarding this?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Alex' Manson

i made a category, heres more info:
error log:
Skander1345
Today at 12:53:05 PM
ce66583a742723cbb8e05eb4f4fcb1c0
Type of error: General
http://siskoplanet.99k.org/SMF/index.php?blog=12: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/BlogAdminSettings.php:1648)File: /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 3381
Skander1345
http://siskoplanet.99k.org/SMF/index.php?blog=12: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/BlogAdminSettings.php:1648)File: /www/99k.org/s/i/s/siskoplanet/htdocs/SMF/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 3378
Skander1345
Line: 3372
Skander1345
Line: 3371

this error appears at every blog page i visit and the error above when making a category,post or deleting a category,post.

NEWS:
i see that the errors appears with your every one goes to the blog button on my forum.

Alex' Manson

and now i see that when you click The "blog" button an error comes to the error log too ! :(

mirahalo

you just don't get it, do you?

Quote from: Kill Em All on September 09, 2010, 10:44:01 PM
Quote from: YogiBear on September 09, 2010, 10:09:02 AM
This^^

We are all volunteers, please do not bump your topics less than 24 hours old. As others have said, you would get a better response from the mod topic.

Do you have anything in your error log regarding this?

Alex' Manson

130 it has been a day so i bumped open ur eyes!

BUMPPPP!

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Ask at the support thread and do not open a new topic unless very necessary. Bump there and not here. And do be polite. Otherwise people will ignore you.

Alex' Manson

heeey! i am polite! :( they told me bump when a day passes :o

Road Rash Jr.

I don't know what part of the world you live in but one day = 24 hours anywhere else. Your bump was only 16 hours apart.
Post - September 10, 2010, 02:05:22 AM »
Bump - September 10, 2010, 05:46:06 PM »
Being rude and argumentative is not considered being polite.

Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

CapadY

Quote from: skander1345 on September 13, 2010, 10:13:20 AM
heeey! i am polite! :( they told me bump when a day passes :o

We've also told you support for MOD's should be found at the MOD author.
I absolute don't like the way you are acting here and I am thinking about closing this topic.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Alex' Manson

topic marked as solved. capady idk why u think i am acting bad.. but anyways, this is old and no-one helped and i forgot the mod =.=

Advertisement: