News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF got Crazy

Started by Sahil_kr, September 09, 2010, 10:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sahil_kr

I have registered on more than 2 Forums,When i check the activation link,resend activation form appears,even after setting the password,email right still the error comes!

And if after clicking the activation link,i open the account the red error comes stating that my Acccount needs to be validated!

What is this?? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Kindred

well, I suggest that you ask the owners of those forums. We have no control over individual forums using our software.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sahil_kr

Quote from: Kindred on September 17, 2010, 11:28:59 AM
well, I suggest that you ask the owners of those forums. We have no control over individual forums using our software.
Ok,i got the Point Now :) :)
Thanks for solving my problem,dude i am Sorry if i Were Offensive about SMF  :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :(
wELL IMO,please Delete or Lock the thread and after u have done it,please Delete or edit this line including this quote:
QuotewELL IMO,please Delete or Lock the thread and after u have done it,please Delete or edit this line including this quote

Advertisement: