News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Reordering Topics under boards

Started by Buraaq, September 11, 2010, 04:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buraaq

Heya!

I have a board set up, and inside that board I have six different topics.

I want to re order these topics, so that the six of them turn into a reading sequence with the top most to be read first, followed by the one below, and so on..

I have tried enabling sticky on in different orders, and I have tried arranging the topics by clicking on Started By/ Subject...Reply etc...but all those orders are not the one I need =/

Thanks a lot for the help!

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Their is the BoardSort Methods mod, you could sort them by subject, then add numbers to the beginning of the subject titles.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Buraaq

Hey thanks a lot John!! I installed it, its giving me a little trouble but I have posted the question on the modification's support forum. Thanks a lot!

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Buraaq on September 12, 2010, 08:34:30 AM
Hey thanks a lot John!! I installed it, its giving me a little trouble but I have posted the question on the modification's support forum. Thanks a lot!

Their is an un-official RC3 version attached somewhere in the support topic, try that one if your using RC3, it makes the configuration are in board setting fit in correctly.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Buraaq

Yup, did just that. But still no luck, someone on that board just replied to my my post right now so I will go check it out. Fingers crossed =)

Buraaq

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Buraaq on September 12, 2010, 11:13:12 AM
Yup, did just that. But still no luck, someone on that board just replied to my my post right now so I will go check it out. Fingers crossed =)
That was me. ;)
yea lol

SMF 2.0 RC5

Advertisement: