Problem After Conversion

Started by rakicko, September 14, 2010, 08:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakicko

Hi,I have problem with
Most Online Today: 11. Most Online Ever: 45
This not moving ..but i had more..;loot as attach

Edited by K@, to change "Conversation" to "Conversion". ;)

willemjan

Try the "recount all forumtotals and statistics" function :)

You can find it at: Maintenance -> Routine

rakicko

i do that a lot of time..nothing happened

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

If you are using Increase Number of Visitors mod wrongly then that will not be increased too. But that is just my wild guess.

Let's figure this out together shall we? You've said that you had problem after conversion. May we all know the detail please? How do you do your conversion? When do you do your conversion? How do you setup your SMF forum? Was it working fine then? etc... It will be easier for us to share our thoughts on how to solve this if we have a better detail.

rakicko

thanks for answering ..ahrasis.I converto  a forum and problem was with that ..and with images and some text..they was too big and some links and text.. just disapeard..i fix that manual..The text disaperad in few post..that i post on first..I had smf then i tried to change to phpbb3 and everything went well ..when i change again..that happeneds..for now i remove that..just for all members and guest..but i can see info centar..and still the same.

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

So that was the story. Frankly speaking, I am not sure how to resolve this as this might be a database related problem since you have been doing conversions from SMF to phpBB and then back to SMF. Just wait a little longer as they may be somebody who can help you with this.

rakicko

i have instalad fake guest on php and i have on smf ..i will try to uninstal that ..

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Did the un-installation of fake guests give you any joy?

rakicko

not..i just remove in board index template.that place..and not apearing any more..but uninstal not fix this problem..

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

okay, it usually does do the trick.

So shall I mark this as resolved for you?

Advertisement: