News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

reputation system problem?

Started by ukhalik2, September 14, 2010, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukhalik2

well, installed the advance reputation system.. all went fine.. only one test failed but i added the code correctly manually. but where are green rep bars..
it only shows  a red heart. (see image)

i have not posted in the topic support thread as its marked as solved and i saw ppl dont get reply there...
thanks..!

xenovanis

Do you remember what part failed? Are there any errors in your log?

You might want to try to go to Admin -> Configuration -> Features and Options -> Reputation and save the settings.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

ukhalik2

Quote from: xenovanis on September 14, 2010, 04:00:15 PM
Do you remember what part failed? Are there any errors in your log?

You might want to try to go to Admin -> Configuration -> Features and Options -> Reputation and save the settings.
yeah, the first part failed in Display.template.php but it was lined correctly n all other codes were lined correctly.. everything seem to be fine..

n there is no "Reputation" option or tab in features and options.. i am using RC3

xenovanis

Ah. Enable Reputation in Admin -> Core Features first.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

ukhalik2

owh man.. wth..! i enabled it first.. but forgot to hit that small "SAVE" button at very left below... damn and this make me go mad from the last many hours.. i now saw error log and did that.. thanks for the reply!!

one more question: how to activate check deletation of post kinda thingy.. like moderators can check multiple posts n delete..

xenovanis

You mean like this?
Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Show quick-moderation as -> checkboxes

Don't forget to save  :P

ukhalik2

Quote from: xenovanis on September 14, 2010, 04:13:23 PM
You mean like this?
Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Show quick-moderation as -> checkboxes

Don't forget to save  :P
well, thanks..
haha.. lol.. "save" button is very small.. skipped from my eyes :( lol

Advertisement: