News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

2 QUESTION. :)

Started by Alex' Manson, September 14, 2010, 02:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex' Manson

how i make member names color based on the membergroup color?
and how i make the user online or offline icon before or after the name?
-Skander1345
Thanks.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Membergroup Color Legend II.2

Change the icons useron.gif and useroff.gif in /Themes/(yourtheme)/images/

Alex' Manson

sorry i didnt say it : SMFRC3

YogiBear

For question 1 this mod parses for RC3...

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1440

...but check the support thread for details.

If you want to use the mod (F.L.A.M.E.R) posted, which doesn't parse for RC3, you can ask on that support thread if anyone would be prepared to update it.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Alex' Manson

thanks yogi, i will try the first one if it works.. but explain to me that changes membergroup colour or the name of the person based on the group?

I NEED IT IN POSTS. :D

Alex' Manson

sorry for this bump but a say is last and its in the 2nd page.. :) please help me ;)
if you think i shouldnt make this bump tell me i will remove it but my post is in the 2nd page.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: skander1345 on September 14, 2010, 05:30:30 PM
thanks yogi, i will try the first one if it works.. but explain to me that changes membergroup colour or the name of the person based on the group?

I NEED IT IN POSTS. :D

Please make effort of making a post in the Mod Authors Support topic located here if you want the mod updated for SMF 2.0 RC3: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=219437.0

Or you can make a request in "Mod Requests" as I can not see any mod other than the one I have linked to doing the job. It is the closest.

Alex' Manson

Thanks (F.L.M.A.E.R) !!!
but,,, i want the name of the poster to be same color of his mem group... in posts... and crowns mod for SMFRC3 (it parses, but doesnt work)

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Do you still in need of further assistance relating to the OP Skander? If you do, please update.

Alex' Manson

sorry, forgot to take this "solved"

Advertisement: