News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Subscription Help/Question

Started by bsdubois00, September 16, 2010, 10:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsdubois00

So I am looking at setting up a subscription - I am wanting the subscriber to have post in a certain forum automatically become a sticky or stay at the top of the first page

is this possible?

Kill Em All

For subscriptions, go to Admin>Core Features>Paid Subscriptions>power on>save>click the now linked Paid Subscriptions link. You can set it up there. Then they go into their profile under actions to subscribe.

Can you please go into further depth on the second part?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

bsdubois00

Lets say for instance I am a paid subscriber.

I want it to be that whenever I post in a particular Board - that my topic automatically stays at the top or becomes a sticky

ARG01

I am not sure how that would even work. Sticky maybe but if you have more than one subscriber how would the subscription know who's post to keep in the top position?

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

bsdubois00

I have seen this option in other software so just curious if it is avail here.  Basically it is still based on the time of posting but if you are a paid member your post will be above all the regular users no matter when they posted theirs...

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

You have to create or request that mod yourself. So far, I haven't come across such a mod.

Kill Em All

I'm honestly not sure how you could have multiple topics at the top.... and after awhile, stickying  a bunch of topics becomes pointless. When someone posts(bumps) their post, it goes back to the top.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: