News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Language problems

Started by Wodo, September 18, 2010, 12:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wodo

Hello! I downloaded Awards mode for SMF 2 RC3 and it works great but i cant use latters like "āčšķļ" cuz i think it isnt utf-8. I went to phpMyAdmin and checked some on tables isnt utf8-general_ci i tried to change but some doesnt change... What to do?
If some one can help please pm me on skype please or reply here! Skype: arturs4093! Thanks!

kat

Hi, Wodo!

Welcome to the nuthouse SMF!

You'll be more likely to get the help you need, for this, in the mod's support topic.

Unfortunately, you don't say which awards mod you have.

There seem to be three, two for v2.x. http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;basic_search=Awards

If you go to the mod's download page, you'll see "Support and comments for this mod", above the download link.

If you click that, it'll take you to that topic. :)

Wodo

kat

Not yet, no.

You might have to give it a while.

The author may be away, or something.

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

This OP shouldn't be called language problems anyway. It's a little misleading. A language add up by mod can always be changed manually by users. Just open the relevant installation files (install or language) and see which line is not utf-8 compliance and changed it personally and manually. Save and recompile the mod back and install it. That is basically all about it.

Advertisement: