News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Undefined Function

Started by KensonPlays, September 20, 2010, 11:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KensonPlays

I did a fresh install files (Minus install.php and sql install), edited Settings.php to display correctly, and removed database tables and still get the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function chatOnlineUsers() in/home/content/k/c/m/kcm93/html/Sources/Load.php(2146) : eval()'d code on line 268

EDIT:
the uninstall showed correctly...

KensonPlays

**bump**
(23.5 hours)

My site, when logged in, has been unaccessible. When not logged in it seems fine.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

KensonPlays

vbgamer45

Turns out that is not true error line you need to disable the template eval to figure out the true error line
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

KensonPlays

What's the direct URL to it? After that line on home/any page loads, everything after stops loading, because it's a "Fatal error"

Why is there been no help yet?

KensonPlays

**bump**

I uploaded Load.php.
nobody has helped yet. :(

mirahalo

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 21, 2010, 11:01:53 AM
Turns out that is not true error line you need to disable the template eval to figure out the true error line

he means to install this mod:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2054

clean your log, active the mod, check your log again and post the new error.

note, your a veteran now, you should know the  "we all are volunteer"  stuff already.

KensonPlays

I got it fixed. removed all themes and deleted the files.

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I think this solved and I'll mark it as solved for now. If it is not yet resolved, please feel free to open it back.

Advertisement: