daily basic i'am receiving this error logs

Started by jaisi, September 22, 2010, 11:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaisi

Hello guys i'am reciving this Error continuously please help me

Today at 04:08:03 PM
280da77af1e5fccf9fccfba4d393541a
Type of error: Undefined 
http://forum.mitra4ever.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=9;type=avatar8: Undefined index: theme_dirFile: /home/mitraeve/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageMaintenance.php
Line: 1545 

jaisi

xenovanis

Hi, please don't bump within 24 hours. We're all volunteers here. Bumping topics might get you ignored.

What mods have you installed?
Can you attach the file /Sources/ManageMaintenance.php please?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Alex' Manson

Quote from: xenovanis on September 23, 2010, 04:25:51 PM
Hi, please don't bump within 24 hours. We're all volunteers here. Bumping topics might get you ignored.

What mods have you installed?
Can you attach the file /Sources/ManageMaintenance.php please?
he didnt bump within 24 hours he bumped after a whole day =.=
you always say that to me and now you will say "please dont post on other pps threads if you cant help" ffs...

xenovanis

Quote from: skander1345 on September 23, 2010, 04:29:34 PM
he didnt bump within 24 hours he bumped after a whole day =.=
you always say that to me and now you will say "please dont post on other pps threads if you cant help" ffs...

Really. And how is this longer than 24 hours?
And how is this helping?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Alex' Manson

it was a note.
2:
prove that you just talk about bumping for no reason :
  « on: Yesterday at 11:36:58 AM »
then
  « Reply #1 on: Today at 05:16:27 AM »
cant you see the today and yesterday? .. FFS
another time just talking.. =.=

even if its not a 24H i can see that its a yesterday/today and a small amount of time ...
and duo to this forum active alot, threads gets down and bumping is the only way to stay alive.
EDIT: lol gets stuck, hits a warning, wow what a great helper xD

xenovanis

Stop it right there, skander1345. Read your posts again and stop trolling.

Consider this a forewarning.

jaisi

here is maintence.php file, and i wan to install arcade mod for online games. i have try tub mod is intsall seccefully but games are not showing it's showing 0 games are availble so please install this mod for me

xenovanis

What languages do you use for your forum?

In Admin -> Configuration -> Themes and Layout -> Theme Settings, is any theme marked as having an incorrect path?

Sorry, I am not going to install the mod for you. If you have problems with a mod, post about it in its' support topic, which can be found by clicking the "Support and comments for this mod" button on the mod site.

forumnepali

Quote from: xenovanis on September 25, 2010, 03:00:21 PM
What languages do you use for your forum?

In Admin -> Configuration -> Themes and Layout -> Theme Settings, is any theme marked as having an incorrect path?

yes ia have found that incorrect path and i have delete all themes  from that path but Error is Still Showing...

xenovanis

How did you delete the themes? From your adminpanel or did you remove the themefolders from your forumdirectory?

forumnepali

CapadY

After installing Arcade MOD normaly no games are available.
You'll have to download and install the games separate.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

xenovanis

jaisy, about the error, is this consistant or do the numbers change?
attach=9;type=avatar8

Could you try this and post back the results?
Admin -> Forum -> Attachments and Avatars -> File Maintenance -> Attachment Integrity Check -> Run check now

Advertisement: