News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Site Restore

Started by Babadinho, September 23, 2010, 07:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babadinho

Am frustrated...I cant access my site after installing a mod "pagerank.zip"
it shows
Strict Standards :  require_once()  function.require-once ]: It is not  safe to rely on the system's  timezone settings. Please use the  date.timezone setting, the TZ  environment variable or the  date_default_timezone_set()  function. In case you used any of  those methods and you are still  getting this warning, you most  likely misspelled the timezone  identifier. We selected 'America/ Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0 /DST' instead  in  /home/donytex/ public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line  4845 Fatal error :  Cannot redeclare  strtonum() (previously declared in / home/donytex/public_html/Sources/ Subs.php:4592)  in  /home/ donytex/public_html/Sources/ Subs.php  on line  4845

please, i can gv out my cpanel details for help, or if any is giving to me here.Please help me out..

I once did a backup from my cpanel and not from d smf admin..

Please help out please.

Reefie

if you can access your ftp,go into packages/backups and download the backup before the mod you added,then upload files back should get you back in

A world without a reef is a world in chaos

Babadinho

Ok...Thanks.

I will try dat out

kat

Next time, backup, before you install any mods. ;)

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

It might be even due to the use of PHP 3.x on your hosting server.

You might be able to fix it for your website by setting the right timezone:
date.timezone = "US/Central"

Create a php.ini in your root folder and place that in there to override your server settings.

Advertisement: