News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Add page

Started by willemjan, September 24, 2010, 08:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willemjan

I am very sorry if this question has been asked many times before. I do have used the search function, but when you search for add page, you get a huge amount of hits...

I would like to add a page in the sub-menu (see pic). Is there a mod that does that, or can I do that manually somewhere?

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

willemjan

Thank you for your reply. I have seen that mod indeed.

I was not sure wether that mod can add pages in the existing sub-menus, and wether it can make a menu entry with sub-menus... Could you answer that?

Reefie

thanks ahrasis was looking for this ,just what I needed

A world without a reef is a world in chaos

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Quote from: willemjan on September 24, 2010, 09:07:57 AM

I was not sure wether that mod can add pages in the existing sub-menus, and wether it can make a menu entry with sub-menus... Could you answer that?
I personally never try that mod. Why don't you have a try and see instead of asking and waiting for answer...

Oya

willemjan

Quote from: ahrasis on September 24, 2010, 10:06:38 AM
Quote from: willemjan on September 24, 2010, 09:07:57 AM

I personally never try that mod. Why don't you have a try and see instead of asking and waiting for answer...

Because I would like to do it right once. I know that mods don't allways uninstall right, so to avoid errors I rather be sure if this is what I need.

Quote from: Oya on September 24, 2010, 10:09:25 AM
doesnt look like it can do sub menus

but combine it with http://arantormods.com/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=34

That is what I need, thank you!!

Reefie

it doesn't do sub menus,just been playing around with it

A world without a reef is a world in chaos

IceXaos

I can help you do this if you'd like, just PM me.  I don't use MOD's though.  Instead, I just add them myself.  It's really simple, and I can show you how to do it.  Send me a PM, & I can get up with you on either MSN, Yahoo, or AIM.  Just be sure to leave your messenger in the PM.

/e Oops, that wasn't OP that said it didn't add, but I'll help anyone who needs it.

Advertisement: