News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Paid Subscriptions - totally lost... HELP Please

Started by Rs Bots Pro, September 24, 2010, 11:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rs Bots Pro

i enabled paid subscriptions on my forum so that people could donate if you will and then they get access to another board with loads of downloads in it.

problem started when i had set up the subscription no problem, then went to settings, typed in my paypal account and copied the link it has at the top into the paypal IPN box it links you to from the settings area, i then saved all that. then logged onto my test account and went to try to subscribe and this comes up:

The requested URL '/x/web/LIVE2/web/paypal.com/htdocs/html/Error500.htm' was not found on this server.

and if i click [] Make this a recurring payment it comes up with this :

Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3 and T3 parameters for a subscription.

Also if anyone can help via msn, skype or team viewer id be majorly in your debt.

does this feature even work ???

Rs Bots Pro

been almost a week with no reply someone please...

going to change my forum software if i cant get this working, its getting to the point where the glitches and upsupported General features that dont work and are not explained but are available are not worth it.

Kill Em All

What happens when you disable auto renewal for the paypal subscription?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: