Changing Colour of "Register" Link?

Started by artica_james, September 25, 2010, 08:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artica_james

Hey Everyone,

I am using SMF 2.0 RC3 with the BlackBox theme by Crip. I wanted to change the text colour of the "register" link button under the navigation (Where Home, Admin, Profile etc is).

I don't want to actually change the button it's self, just the text colour within it. Currently the text colour is white and i just wanted to change it to a more standing out colour.

Is there a way of changing the colour of that particular text or does it require actually changing the buttons design?

Does it just require some CSS changes?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Regards
James  ;D

Jakob Fel

I haven't really messed with the CSS before, but I do know that doing that would probably require CSS modification. Sorry, I can't tell you where to go, because like I said, I've never really messed with CSS without a tutorial. :P
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

artica_james

I took a look under the themes CSS, but couldn't really find that specific code. (I may have overlooked it). So that's why i thought there may be more to it, becuase usually it just requires a little css change.

Thanks Anyways :)

*Would this Topic be better if moved to SMF Customization --> Coding Discusssion?

Jakob Fel

Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

Advertisement: