Problem after converting

Started by PraveerD, September 26, 2010, 02:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PraveerD

Hello all,
            I recently converted my site from vbulletin 4.0.7 to smf 2 RC3. The conversion was successful. Then after it conversion was done, I deleted all the vbulletin files from the root and moved the smf files stored in other folder. After this when I type my site's URL I am getting this error -

Warning: require_once(/home/mycpanelusername/public_html/smf/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mycpanelusername/public_html/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mycpanelusername/public_html/smf/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mycpanelusername/public_html/index.php on line 61

PS : I have replaced my original cpanel user name with " mycpanelusername "

Please help.....Its very urgent

Regards
Praveer

PraveerD

I managed to solve this error. But every file in my database has a wrong URL. Before converting I stored smf files in a folder named smf. I installed smf too via that same folder as vb was installed on root. After converting it successfullyI deleted all vb files from root and moved the smf files from smf folder to the root. Now you can understand the URL thing. Please help me solve this problem.

Regards
Praveer

CapadY

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

PraveerD

Thanks a lot. Problem solved.

Regards
Praveer

Advertisement: