Theme

Started by sageofmali, September 26, 2010, 08:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sageofmali

Okay, I'm trying to change theme on my website.  It's working, but not the homepage for some reason.  SageScapePk.com [nofollow] .  PLease help me.

Kill Em All

There is probably a setting in your simpleportal settings that you must change...

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

mirahalo

go to admin /  simpleportal / 
Configuration /
General Settings  / Portal Theme

select    forum default

click on save.

sageofmali

It shouldn't because, it changes on the rest of the forum.

mirahalo

?

if you select   forum default, simpleportal will take the theme  your forum is currently using.

sageofmali

Kill Em All

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

sageofmali

Okay after changing my theme, it says SMF - Just installed at the top.  I searched everywhere in the theme and couldn't find it.  The theme before it showed the user unread posts and stuff.  My website is  SageScapePk.com [nofollow] I g2g.  I'll be back tomorrow or something.

Kill Em All

I merged your two topics, please do not create multiple posts regarding the same issue.

mirahalo

Quote from: sageofmali on September 26, 2010, 08:57:10 PM
Okay after changing my theme, it says SMF - Just installed at the top.  I searched everywhere in the theme and couldn't find it.  The theme before it showed the user unread posts and stuff.  My website is  SageScapePk.com I g2g.  I'll be back tomorrow or something.

thats because you enable the  news and that theme has support for it,  just go to admin /  News and Newsletters

and delete that new.

Advertisement: