News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

simple two little questions.

Started by Alex' Manson, September 28, 2010, 07:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex' Manson

Question - 1 :

can i have the number like #FFFFF of these colors?
-Red
-Blue
-Light blue
-Dark Blue
-Green
-Light green
-Dark Green
-Pink
-Orange
-Purple

Question - 2 :

Whats The Symbols Of ALL smiley .. like :) is --> : )
Theres Many Smiley's On The Smiley Folder But Whats The Symbols?

Thanks
-Skander1345

willemjan

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Alex' Manson

Quote from: LexArma on September 28, 2010, 08:04:06 AM
Q2:

See /index.php?action=help;area=smileys

( For example www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=help;area=smileys )
Okay Thanks For The Q1 AND HERE FOR THE Q2
okay, thanks, do you know how i add a smiley?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Through the admin area of your forum, it's easy to upload new smilies ;)

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=336
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Alex' Manson

love you all, Thanks! <3
EDIT: gawd damn, i forgot somehing, this is not solved. how i add the new smileys to the existing ones when posting? ???

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Glad you got it sorted - and sorry, but you better get that badge out of your profile before someone has to ask.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Alex' Manson

okay sorry , i found the problem out and i will remove the logo ;)

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: skander1345 on September 28, 2010, 08:40:28 AM
EDIT: gawd damn, i forgot somehing, this is not solved. how i add the new smileys to the existing ones when posting? ???
There should be settings for their visibility, where you can hide them, set them to be shown above the post box, or in a pop-up.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: