News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

error codes

Started by Reefie, September 29, 2010, 02:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reefie

I have recently started to get some errors when entering admin,they are all the same,if I refresh page I get the error again in the logs,any ideas ? below is the error

8: Undefined variable: boardurlFile: /home/reefersu/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (html_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 183

I have looked in errors.template at line 183 which is the following statement
<tr>
            <td align="right"', $is_target ? ' style="font-weight: bold; border: 1px solid black;border-width: 1px 0 1px 1px;">==&gt;' : '>', $line_num , ':</td>
            <td style="white-space: nowrap;', $is_target ? ' border: 1px solid black;border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0;':'','">', $line, '</td>
         </tr>';

any idea welcomed this error has just been thrown up too
/home/reefersu/public_html/forum/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php (html_above sub template - eval?

A world without a reef is a world in chaos

Kill Em All

Can you please disable eval. Those errors are eval errors and they are hiding where the real error is coming from. Just use the search in admin and search "eval" without quotes. Then let us know what errors you are getting.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Reefie

thanks for reply,if I type eval into the search under task/setting it gives me a 500 error

Reefie

Kill Em All

Would you mind posting how in order to help future users. Thanks

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Reefie

ran the eval query in phpmyadmin.The error then showed which template was the problem and on what line,then simply edited

Advertisement: