News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ad Management Mod v2.3.6.2 Extreamly frustrated

Started by Fearless Freap, September 29, 2010, 05:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fearless Freap

Hello, I'm so frustrated I've uninstalled, reinstalled, clean installed but I can't figure out what is going on.

I am running a forum, in which Ad Management is currently installed and I've just noticed that the ads only appear when you're logged in!  They don't appear for guests... Help I am loosing revenue due to something I am either missing or not doing right.

Any help would be appreciated : SMF 2.0 RC3

distante

You have to give permission for see ads to the guest.

Fearless Freap

not to sound stupid (besides spelling extremely wrong) but where is that setting?  Is it an SMF setting or an Ad Management setting, because I can not find it in Ad Management.

In Settings the only options I get are :

• Disable ads for admins   
  • Disable Reports   
  • Disable all ads   
  • Ads within posts look like actual posts
-Steve

ethankcvds

Show ADs is enabled in the permissions settings.
No Pm's for support please!

gbsothere

Try Admin-----> Permissions-----> Guests and click modify.  See if there is anything in "Guests" that will allow them to see the ads, if checked.

:)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Fearless Freap

I got it Thanks, it's hidden in Carry out Administrative duties.  I thought it was odd that the level I was generating dropped off... I guess it pays to pay attention to your member and guest settings.

Thanks guys!

-Steve

Advertisement: