Get to know the Team: ѕησω

Started by Acans, October 04, 2010, 04:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister X

Dude you live in Australia, so do i :P, nice to know somebody from my homeland :P.

live627

There's a couple more Aussies here, too. (Not me, though. I'm in the US)

Acans

"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

TheListener

Acans

Few updates and a new photo. That one was when I was 4, now I'm 5 and a real man!
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

kat

Pity about your dog, mate. :(

Lost one of my cats, not that long ago. :(

Acans

Yeah, I've had lots of dogs before. 7 in total, Zeus was the 7th but the most missed. Maybe because I was too young when we had the others, or that we had him the longest, but he was fiercely loyal and such a good boy.

Sorry about your cat mate :(

kat

I've had loads of cats and dogs, down the years.

Guinea pigs, degus, tarantulas, etc.

Had a lot of joy. But, had a share of sadness, too, when they go.

I get on better with animals, than with people, any day. :)

TheListener

* Old Fossil pins photo on dartboard.

;)

What ya hiding behind the sunglases for kiddo?

Acans

Red eyes, I haven't feed on human blood for days >:D

LiroyvH

Quote from: ѕησω on July 24, 2013, 11:58:26 AM
Yeah, I've had lots of dogs before. 7 in total, Zeus was the 7th but the most missed. Maybe because I was too young when we had the others, or that we had him the longest, but he was fiercely loyal and such a good boy.

Sorry about your cat mate :(

Dogs RULE! :)
There, I said it.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

kat

Acans

The animal kingdom! Cats have the internet :P

Acans

kat

Dunno. She sent me the link, a while back.

kat

Really fully?

Feally rully?

Fully really?

Really Spammy?

Advertisement: