News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

i need help ;_; my site wont load {site is back up now}

Started by wynnyelle, October 04, 2010, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnyelle

http://warriorcatsrpg.com

my file manager is there but my site won't load! please can sombody help me quick? it is important....

gbsothere

What's the last change to your forum just before this happened?  Is there a recent mod?

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

wynnyelle

NOTHUING! I was doing nothing and I was only making a post! I did NO MODIFICATIONS today!

I am so scared ;_; please somebody help me my site is everything to me.....oh god...

gbsothere

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

wynnyelle

wjunk hosting....

I trying to talk to them, they have no live chat, and they not answering their support emails...It can take days....HELP

i am crying tears and tears and having a breakdown please i need anybody to help me...

gbsothere

I think your server is just down.  Click this:

http://wjunk.com/

I don't think there's anything wrong with your forum.   :)

wynnyelle

How can they do this to me!!!!!!

What do I do!!!

The did not email me or say nothing to me!!!!!! They not answerin g my cries, my begs, my pleas and my everything

gbsothere

Quote from: Groovystar on October 04, 2010, 09:41:29 PM
How can they do this to me!!!!!!

What do I do!!!

The did not email me or say nothing to me!!!!!! They not answerin g my cries, my begs, my pleas and my everything

*grin*

They're not singling you out, Groovy; servers just go down, sometimes.  Is this a free server?

wynnyelle

No way! I paying $185 a month for this!!!!!!!

you are my only lifeline right now...only person talking to me...thank you

gbsothere

Oh my.   

In any event, Groovystar, it seems your server has just crashed and I'm sure the tech guys are working frantically to get everything restored.  They wouldn't have had a chance to alert anyone if it wasn't a planned downtime.  A crash would create a bit of bedlam on their part.  All of their customers, or at least all in the affected area, are out of luck, until they can get it sorted.

I'm sorry, Groovystar.

I hope you're back up, soon.   :)

wynnyelle

i will die if i am not...the site is my life....

i am breaking sweats and unable to stop clenching my teeth and breathing real fast...feels like 200 degrees n here right now....my muscles keep clenching and my head is dizzy. if they have lost a single piece of my site they have lost my business.

this happened a couple of weeks ago too another time it was down for over a half hour.

gbsothere

Okay, your server's site finally loaded but you're having database issues. 

Can you access your phpMyAdmin and see if anything's crashed?

gbsothere

Quote from: Groovystar on October 04, 2010, 09:48:26 PM
i will die if i am not...the site is my life....

i am breaking sweats and unable to stop clenching my teeth and breathing real fast...feels like 200 degrees n here right now....my muscles keep clenching and my head is dizzy.

*laughing quietly*

Oh, I bet you'll do okay, when it's all said and done. 

gbsothere

Quote from: Groovystar on October 04, 2010, 09:50:08 PM
no i can't, it says an error.

Okay....   well, give it a little time, then.  Even though their site is back up, that's only the beginning.  If it was a crash, it may be a bit before you can log in.

gbsothere

wynnyelle

At least the second time this month for this crap. And through this they still have not talked to me by email or sent any notices or nothing.

gbsothere

Quote from: Groovystar on October 04, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
At least the second time this month for this crap. And through this they still have not talked to me by email or sent any notices or nothing.

I think you're squared away, now.   Deep breaths.   ;)

wynnyelle

You and I think the other person in this thread is the only one who was there for me. Thank you...I don't know how many more times I can take this.

gbsothere

Oh, I'm happy to lend an ear while it was being sorted.  Have a good rest of the evening, Groovystar.

;)

Advertisement: