Will there ever be a upgrade from 1.1.11 to 2.0?

Started by Roque Vandress, October 05, 2010, 09:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roque Vandress

Just a question this would be a really good help if it did happen.

Kill Em All

Upgrading SMF

All the info can be found there, although do note can can not "downgrade" back to 1.1.11, so MAKE BACK UPS!!!

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Kindred

and to answer the next obvious question... no, there will never be a package manage upgrade from one major version to another.

i.e. no package for 1.0 to 1.1 and certainly none from 1.1 to 2.0
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kill Em All

Kindred, when did you develop mind reading powers? :P

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Kindred

it comes from dealing with users all day long and then coming here to deal with more.   it's a survival trait... darwin at his best. :P
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: