Email question: Can this happen?

Started by Harry33, October 06, 2010, 02:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry33

Hi there, how can I enable SEND THIS TOPIC  to send topic to multiple friends at once say 5 to 10 emails  addresses at once. Smf allow only one email at a time. I use SMF 2.0 RC3. I will appreciate your response.

xenovanis

This is not possible by default, unless your friends are registered members of your forum. In last case you could use the announce topic option to send an announcement to a specific group.

I searched the modsite, but couldn't find anything, unfortunately. You might want to try posting a request in the Mod Requests board.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Harry33

Yes I know only members can send topics to friends and family but most of them says they are tired of sending a topic to one fellow at a time. Weird is'nt?. All the same I will try request for a mod. For example On BBC News website, I have email their page to 100 friends at once simply by separating the emails with a comma.

Harry33

Hmm I tried the mod site but for a long time now, no one shows interest at all

Kindred

well, then it would seem that no one is interested in that mod... :P
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: