Adding Reinvigorate's tracking tag?

Started by Kernel Krumpit, October 07, 2010, 03:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kernel Krumpit

Rather than using the "AdMod" idea to add tracking codes to my SMF how would I add Reinvigorate's tracking code? Anyone please?

Ach! Now I "CAN'T POST EXTERNAL LINKS" SOOOOOOOOO UNPRODUCTIVE. (for me anyways)

I have already added the Google analytics code via a moderators suggested SMF mod (thank you) ... after previously having battled it out for an hour by attempting to add it manually to whatever index file it was... a hair-raising experience for me!

Can I just add Reinvigorate's tracking code before the </body> in that Index file?

Please don't make me do stuff like escaping backslash characters again :) Please!

Thank you - in advance - for your time spent helping me.

Kindred

new accounts can not post external links....

If you want to put it directly into your file instead of using a mod to load blocks, then you will have to manually edit index.template.php for each and every theme that you use...  and you will indeed have to use "\" escapes on any single quotes...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kernel Krumpit

Thnaks Kindred for the pointing me in the correct direction-s. 'ppreciate your time helping me...

Advertisement: