News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[RC3] How to remove these

Started by The Domain Shop, October 08, 2010, 08:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Domain Shop

Hi

I need help on how to remove the unread bit and the collapse part off the forum boards heres a pic to have a look.

Kindred

hmmmm....  odd request...   but you would have to edit boardindex.template.php and messageindex.template.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Kindred on October 08, 2010, 09:08:35 AM
hmmmm....  odd request...   but you would have to edit boardindex.template.php and messageindex.template.php

Why an odd request? i dont want my forum boards to collapse and why do i need unread topics bit when you can just go to top @ Show unread posts since last visit.

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Basically the collapse is for category and not board. So you can disable collapse when you go to category edit/create page.

For modification assistance I suggest you attach the files mentioned by Kindred here
Quote from: Kindred on October 08, 2010, 09:08:35 AM
boardindex.template.php and messageindex.template.php

The Domain Shop

Right sorry about that so i disabled the collapse of category's now. I just need to remove the text unread posts.

So which files do i need to attach both of them now or just one off them?

I think just BoardIndex.template.php will do.

The Domain Shop

The Domain Shop

Advertisement: