News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[RC3] Help with shoutbox

Started by The Domain Shop, October 09, 2010, 07:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Domain Shop

Is there a way i can set the shoutbox so it only shows at the top of my forum instead of seeing it when making or read posts the only place i would like to see it is on the main forum.

IceXaos

Would you like to let us know which shoutbox you're using?  There's usually an option in the admin panel.

The Domain Shop

Sorry its the one that comes with SimplePortal 2.3.2

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Just change its position from the block list. Use arrow key (left and right) to move it to top position. Make sure you enable it for forum and not portal (there is a drop down menu for selecting this).

The Domain Shop

Quote from: ahrasis on October 12, 2010, 08:50:01 PM
Just change its position from the block list. Use arrow key (left and right) to move it to top position. Make sure you enable it for forum and not portal (there is a drop down menu for selecting this).

I know this i only want to see it on the main forum page. I can set to just forum but you see it when reading or posting.

Let me show you what i mean the first picture is where i would like to see it all the time as its set now.. and the second is where i don't want to see it if possible.

Kindred

Please ask mod specific questions in the dedicated support thread for that particular mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: