News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public Compatable Mods

Started by nokonium, June 30, 2005, 08:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nokonium

As 1.1 is so different from 1.0 and the range of available mods is so extensive, I think that it would help many peeps if when someone can confirm that a particular mod works, or has been adapted to work, with SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public, that they post their comments in a single thread.

Sheepy

More HTML Tags 1.0.2
http://www.anetcity.com/bbs/index.php?topic=743.0

Potentially the first mod ported to 1.1?  However I can't find 1.1b3 compatibility in the mod submit page.  Perhaps we need to fix this first before we can continue? ^^'

(The mod is listed, but the new 1.1 update is waiting to be authorised as of writing)

Grudge

I'm only a half geek really...

codenaught

Board Notes has a package that works with SMF 1.1.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

DemonicInfluence

nokonium

MichiganMinis

Grudge

MichiganMinis

anunlike

It would be infinitely more beneficial if somehow the mods on the mod site here could be listed by the latest version of SMF they're designed for / compatable with.

It's a bit overwhelming to have to go through the mods someone wants and check them individually or wait until someone makes a post about their mod(s).

Yes, please keep them coming! :D

MichiganMinis

All your mods are still there. Just try to install them and see if they work.

Sheepy

Quote from: anunlike on July 01, 2005, 05:21:26 PMIt's a bit overwhelming to have to go through the mods someone wants and check them individually or wait until someone makes a post about their mod(s).
Wholeheartly agree.  Espcially if it's a new commer who haven't been keeping track of what mods are actively updating and what are not - as we all once were.

MichiganMinis

Grudge

I've added an option for 1.1 Beta 3 Public to the mod site - so mod authors can now edit their mods on the mod site to reflect if they work or not...

nokonium

Gary

Quote from: Libo on July 01, 2005, 03:41:11 PM
gmail field.mod

Yes. My Gmail Field mod was actually designed for 1.1 , so it would work. ;)

The Skype mod also works, however, I recommend using my attachment in the thread.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

nokonium

I've just found this

Reply To

This mod is now compatible with SMF 1.1+ 
For 1.1+ users:
http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?a=download;mod=135;id=8082

Grudge

I today updated the piechart and topic solved mods. I've also updated the topic ratings mod even though I handed it over to Oldiesmann (I forgot I'd done that!)

I'm working on getting the member specific permissions mod working on 1.1 but it's changed so much it's a lot of work :)

nokonium

Quote from: Grudge on July 03, 2005, 04:24:49 AM
I'm working on getting the member specific permissions mod working on 1.1 but it's changed so much it's a lot of work :)

That is one I'm particularly interested in myself

Thanks Grudge

Grudge

Quote from: nokonium on July 03, 2005, 04:27:39 AM
Quote from: Grudge on July 03, 2005, 04:24:49 AM

That is one I'm particularly interested in myself

Thanks Grudge

Done - seems to work - count it as a beta release :D

Advertisement: