News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

White Screen on Some menu items

Started by Simple_User, October 12, 2010, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kat

As I said, all's good, if it works.

Might be a problem, though, if you try to install any mods on it.

gbsothere

*just passing by on my way to the coffee pot*

I don't see any 2.x files in that theme's download....

:-\
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

gbsothere

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Kindred

Actually, if that theme is designed for 1.1.x, I am surprised that you don't have more problems with running it on 2.0  ::)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Simple_User

well it seems to be ok.. from what I can see..

Simple_User

Maybe I spoke too soon.
if you go into one of the boards and look at a post, you will see that the menu items dont look right. they are just words and not blocks like all other menu items of this theme..

Any ideas on this please...

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Firstly, I don't know why this topic is marked as solved.

Secondly, the above advises are clear. You cannot run SMF 1.1.x theme on SMF 2.0 RCx forum. Otherwise, this is what you gonna get. You have to "port"/ upgrade the theme to be compatible / suitable with SMF 2.0 RCx first before you can use it without any problems.

We may not be able to help you further on this. You may have to use other theme or get help by requesting theme update. Since this cannot be solved unless you implement our suggestion, it'll remain intact as solved (because it is unsolvable this way).

Advertisement: