News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[rc3][help]Re directs back to forums after reply :<...

Started by shawn16, October 14, 2010, 02:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawn16

Hi there,i have a problem and i don't know what's causing it any thread i reply to,after reply and click post it doesn't stay in the  replied thread, it sends me back to the forums instead oO
help me here please..

Thankx!

gbsothere

I found this with a "Solved" check, shawn16, but no mention of whether or not you found your answer so, if it was marked incorrectly as "Solved", I'll just post the solution here for you:

For yourself (not affecting the rest of the forum):  In your profile, go to Look and Layout and check the option next to "Return to topics after posting by default".  Save your changes.

To achieve this for the entire forum:  go to Admin---> Current Theme---->Member Options and click Change current options for all members using this theme.  Set the pulldown next to "Return to topics after posting by default" to "Change".  Click the box beside that and scroll down to save your changes.
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

shawn16

thanks alot for the response :) but i solved it after i post a  thread -.-

Advertisement: