News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Board sort

Started by colby2152, October 20, 2010, 01:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

There is currently no ability, or mod, for version 2, release candidate 3.0, that allows the topics in a certain board to be automatically sorted in a custom way.

Is there something that I am missing here?
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Oya

well theres http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1677 something for rc3 might be in the support thread

colby2152

I didn't see a support thread?
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Oya

the one that's available from "support and comments for this mod" ?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi colby2152, your best bet would probably be to turn to the mod author that created the mod linked in this topic :)
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: