News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Need help please

Started by imbuzz, October 21, 2010, 06:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imbuzz

hello dear all !
without wasting time i want to say you my big and painfull problem , if you help me i will thanks you very much! 

after installing smf 1.1.11 at 10-12 days ago i tried to install mods , but i cant do that !  at last i tried to share my problem here in smf community , ( maybe you seen my last posts), so  i did   instructions which heros saied me for solve problem , but my problem did not solve!! SO  when i tried to install mods like sitemap or system download on smf 1.1.11 i got errors !! at last i tried to upgrade my forum to 2.0 RC3  ,  i upgrade it successful to smf 2.0RC3 , now when i try to install theme , i upload it form admin panel and it install successful but when i select it  for applying , theme don't apply and i get white theme  like pictures bellow ! i cant install mods also , MODS INSTALLED SUCCESSFULL BT DNT APPEAR AT DIFULT THEME OR ANY THEME !!!!    i have many post and topics also many member in my forum please heeeeeelp  , sorry for my bad english :(!!

YogiBear

Don't worry, imbuzz, help will come.  :)

Firstly though, can you confirm you installed the theme before you installed the mods.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

ARG01

The first thing you need to do is check and make sure that any themes or mods that you are installing are compatible with RC3.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

imbuzz

Quote from: YogiBear on October 21, 2010, 08:52:39 AM
Don't worry, imbuzz, help will come.  :)

Firstly though, can you confirm you installed the theme before you installed the mods.

Hi yogi
as i said ,i upgraded my smf 1.1.11 to RC3.0.before i start upgrading i removed all mods but one theme remained in my smf 1.1.11 as a custom theme. with this conditions i started upgrade .after upgrade to RC 3.0,first i installed one new theme(argentum20rc3) but i didnt apply it .and then i installed 2 modes in my new smf easily .and then i applied theme (argentum20rc3). when i applied it my screen smf was white like picture in last post .
now i removed all modes and themes and need ur helps .plz help me

tnx for all :)

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

imbuzz

Quote from: Paul_Pauline on October 21, 2010, 10:30:49 AM
This will get you in  ..............  http://www.imbuzz.org/index.php?theme=1

tnx.but i didnt undersatnd. can u tell more clear ...tnx

ARG01

Quote from: imbuzz on October 21, 2010, 12:11:13 PM
Quote from: Paul_Pauline on October 21, 2010, 10:30:49 AM
This will get you in  ..............  http://www.imbuzz.org/index.php?theme=1

tnx.but i didnt undersatnd. can u tell more clear ...tnx

Don't feel bad imbuzz. I didn't understand either.  :-\
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi imbuzz, are you still having trouble with this?

If you are, then please - let's try and solve one problem at a time. First, after you installed a new theme, and it wouldn't work - could you please check where it is trying to load it's images, tell us too, and then see if the images are actually there?

Have you ever been able to install themes?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: