News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

default theme and functions are not okay in IE while its best in FIREFOX

Started by Baloch, October 21, 2010, 09:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baloch

Hello there,

I m shocked to see the difference of of theme and modes in IE. On firefox my SMF is looking nice but in IE logo and slogan are out while youtube videos are not visible.

Please help me out to resolve this issue because I hv upgraded my smf 1.1.11 today.

Looking forward
Raji

flapjack

I guess it's because of the mods you are using
however IEtester renders this page almost fine for IE6/7/8 - the only problem is with forum width
also, you are using modified css, so you cannot say it's default theme

Baloch

I am not using any theme. Well its default theme I got with upgraded version. I just changed logo and slogan text. Even image types are same.

YogiBear

I've also had problems with videos from Youtube for the past few days presumably due to the servers but this should correct itself soon.

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Baloch

if it is server side issue then it should not work in FIREFOX browser too :) (This is what I think)

xenovanis

Hi Raji,

Do you still need help with this? If so, please provide us with a link to your forum.

By default, there shouldn't be any significant differences between viewing a theme in IE or Firefox. If you're using a custom theme, you might want to report this in the support topic for that theme.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Advertisement: