Changed Forum URL By Mistake

Started by marwan, October 21, 2010, 08:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marwan

Hello friends, I need a help correcting back the forum URL which changed by mistake. I edited the URL from the admin, server settings, database and paths page. I did hit the save button and this caused all links to be changed reflecting the invalid path.

I'm sure you know I wont be able to use the admin page to correct things back. Can anyone pls tell me which table does save the forum URL so I can change it manually?

gbsothere

Quote from: marwan on October 21, 2010, 08:41:42 PM
Hello friends, I need a help correcting back the forum URL which changed by mistake. I edited the URL from the admin, server settings, database and paths page. I did hit the save button and this caused all links to be changed reflecting the invalid path.

I'm sure you know I wont be able to use the admin page to correct things back. Can anyone pls tell me which table does save the forum URL so I can change it manually?

Place the attached file in your forum's root (main) folder and point your browser to it.  Click the links to conform to what it suggested.  Then save your changes and remove the file from your server.  Let me know if this has helped.   :)

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Advertisement: