How can i change my home page picture...?

Started by philipos13, October 22, 2010, 07:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philipos13

Hellow..

How can i change my home page picture?

something like that....

From

To

i would be very glad if you help me..!tnks

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Alex' Manson

sometimes, adding the pic as:            "favicon.ico" will automatically make it there :D

Joker™

Quote from: Kill Me on October 22, 2010, 09:27:22 AM
sometimes, adding the pic as:            "favicon.ico" will automatically make it there :D
But you have to add the code for the favicon to show up in index.template.php of your theme.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

Alex' Manson

oh , i see,
but the thing i am aware of, i didn't and it just worked.. i did it when i reinstalled an SMF from scratch..
:o

philipos13

Quote from: Joker™ on October 22, 2010, 08:03:23 AM
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=702
i've got problem Joker...

When im going to install this application a message like that shows(You cannot download or install new packages because the Packages directory or one of the files in it are not writable!)

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: Joker™ on October 22, 2010, 09:29:42 AM
Quote from: Kill Me on October 22, 2010, 09:27:22 AM
But you have to add the code for the favicon to show up in index.template.php of your theme.
Most decent browsers these days will get the favicon.ico from the root, wether or not it be defined somewhere.
So simply placing the icon in the forum root, would do it for most :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: