News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

help,asap

Started by Alex' Manson, October 22, 2010, 12:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex' Manson

as the default avat mod didn't really work fine for me,
how do i make the option "no avatar" (the default for everyone) have a pic? like the other mods, but directly by the option itself having the no avatar pic
thanks  8)

Paul_Pauline

Hi.

The default avatar mod works fine, what problem did you have with it ?
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Alex' Manson

sorry for being late..

the image is kinda too far...
and on my theme it just messes up the whole template..
so actually how i make the default pic for the option "no avatar" a pic.. lol

Paul_Pauline

Did you install the correct version ?

Does it show correctly in the default theme ?

If you upload your own avatar does that display in the correct place ?

This mod only displays a default image, if none is uploaded by the member, it doesn't have any code that would alter where the avatar displays.
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Alex' Manson

i am using a costum theme, yes,
so it simply won't really work.
my theme alredy has a no avat pic but only displays at the home page. (conflicts with that mod) but it doesnt put it in posts,profiles.
yes it's the right mod version
normal avatars displays correctly.
so my point is after this failure is this:
Quoteso actually how i make the default pic for the option "no avatar" a pic.. lol
^-^

Kindred

No further support will be provided until your copyright issues have been resolved.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Alex' Manson

it is?
???
it is there from days..
also.. blame my friend HAMED, not me.
he has all the care on the files.
so i already emailed him from 2 days and we talked about this from a long,long time.
i sent you his emails to talk to HIM not me..

Kindred

Skander,

He added "a" copyright... but not the correct one.   He's also violating the copyright of the DZiner Studios theme and  SimplePortal.

you are the admin contact for that site and the owner of the domain. That makes you responsible for that site.

So, either get "your friend" to comply or take his site down.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Alex' Manson

k deal, gonna do it :P

will edit this when i am done with him >:D

EDIT: he hacked me.. -.- any help to get my admin acc back? he changed ftp pass too!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: Kindred on October 25, 2010, 09:40:40 AM
No further support will be provided until your copyright issues have been resolved.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Kindred

and talk to your host.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: