News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How can I change the font for the usernames in just one membergroup?

Started by Plutuss, October 23, 2010, 01:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plutuss

Hello,

I would like the usernames for just one membergroup to be in a different font (Comic Sans).

I have seen the trick to make the usernames for one membergroup bold (It involves adding a tag inside the custom color box), but this doesn't seem to work when trying to specify a font.

Perhaps there is a way to do it in some css or php sheet?

Thank you. I am using SMF 2 RC 3 Curve.

Kermit

Can you show,what you did for changing the font ? and on which places you want to try to change the font of usergroups ?
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

Plutuss

Quote from: Duncan85 on October 24, 2010, 05:28:22 AM
Can you show,what you did for changing the font ? and on which places you want to try to change the font of usergroups ?

Certainly.

I have the Color Memberlink Mod installed, and in the "Color in online list" box, I have:

#0000FF; font-weight: bold;

It works great and bolds the username everywhere. I tried adding the css font selector after it, but I think perhaps the box won't accept that many characters (because after I submit it, and reopen the screen, it is truncated).

And so I was wondering if there is either a way to make it accept the font code, like this:

#0000FF; font-weight: bold; font:"Comic Sans", sans-serif;

Or perhaps to add it elsewhere, directly (wherever the mod is plugging this info in).

Kermit

Did you try to add the font name with the structure font-family: ...; ?

My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

Advertisement: