News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Different time set forum vs messages

Started by rauthing, October 23, 2010, 02:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rauthing

I've got hacked and rebuilt everything with 2.0 and the old database that was saved (www.retroforum.se) -time I set in the contolpanel though

So I need 24 h clock which is there in the upper left corner but the messages get 12 h clock and these errror messages flash by.

I thought this would solve the problem as I got the filename and line but I don't know what to do... tell me where in the database there is a value missing and I put it there

Strict Standards: require() [function.require]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /storage/content/25/115625/retroforum.se/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 2623

Warning: require(/storage/content/25/115625/retroforum.se/public_html/cache/data_61648e1d75ace4ab0511d315daae01ce-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/content/25/115625/retroforum.se/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 2623

Strict Standards: require() [function.require]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /storage/content/25/115625/retroforum.se/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 2623

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/storage/content/25/115625/retroforum.se/public_html/cache/data_61648e1d75ace4ab0511d315daae01ce-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php') in /storage/content/25/115625/retroforum.se/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 2623

Load.php line 2623 bolded:
// Again, eAccelerator.
elseif (function_exists('eaccelerator_get'))
$value = eaccelerator_get($key);
// The older, but ever-stable, Turck MMCache...
elseif (function_exists('mmcache_get'))
$value = mmcache_get($key);
// This is the free APC from PECL.
elseif (function_exists('apc_fetch'))
$value = apc_fetch($key . 'smf');
// Zend's pricey stuff.
elseif (function_exists('output_cache_get'))
$value = output_cache_get($key, $ttl);
elseif (function_exists('xcache_get') && ini_get('xcache.var_size') > 0)
$value = xcache_get($key);
// Otherwise it's SMF data!
elseif (file_exists($cachedir . '/data_' . $key . '.php') && filesize($cachedir . '/data_' . $key . '.php') > 10)
{
[b]require($cachedir . '/data_' . $key . '.php');[/b] if (!empty($expired) && isset($value))
{
@unlink($cachedir . '/data_' . $key . '.php');
unset($value);
}
}

YogiBear

Firstly, Admin > Features & Options > check if your time syntax is   %B %d, %Y, %H:%M:%S
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

xenovanis

If you cannot access your forum due to this error, remove all files, except index.php and .htaccess from the cache folder in your forum  root.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

rauthing

Quote from: YogiBear on October 23, 2010, 03:10:58 PM
Firstly, Admin > Features & Options > check if your time syntax is   %B %d, %Y, %H:%M:%S
Thanks but I've set that, chose %a %e %b %Y, %R:%S

rauthing

Quote from: xenovanis on October 23, 2010, 03:18:22 PM
If you cannot access your forum due to this error, remove all files, except index.php and .htaccess from the cache folder in your forum  root.
No there is no problem, the error mesages tht only flash by say the time is corrected (not saved corrected though) and the forum works fine. There is two timesets working at the same time, one in the upperleft corner, one in messages

Edit: Ah, maybe I should empty the cache anyway?

xenovanis

*nods*

I am thinking that would be a good idea ;)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

rauthing

Quote from: xenovanis on October 23, 2010, 03:39:18 PM
*nods*

I am thinking that would be a good idea ;)
Didn't work, but it was logical as friends wrote messages before and after i set the clock

xenovanis

Just to be clear, this is only happening to newly posted messages? Because I see messages where the timeformat is 24h on your forum.

What about Admin -> Maintenance -> Forum Maintenance -> Routine -> Find and Repair any errors & Recount all forum totals and statistics?

rauthing

Quote from: xenovanis on October 23, 2010, 04:52:22 PM
Just to be clear, this is only happening to newly posted messages? Because I see messages where the timeformat is 24h on your forum.

What about Admin -> Maintenance -> Forum Maintenance -> Routine -> Find and Repair any errors & Recount all forum totals and statistics?
Yes, the old messages from before the forum got hacked are correct, it's all about the new messages after I installed 2.0, as everything but the database got erased.

xenovanis

About your database, did you do anything like restoring a backup or moving it?

Are there any errors in your log?

rauthing

Quote from: xenovanis on October 23, 2010, 06:25:11 PM
About your database, did you do anything like restoring a backup or moving it?

Are there any errors in your log?
Yes of course, I changed hosts, and started from scratch, used exported files, with one table each in them, from the old database, edited the variable names to fit 2.0 and inserted it all -as you can see nothing is wrong with the 29 000 moved messages, it's the new ones - I see same problem with personal messages

log_errors in the database has thousands of error messages, mainly because of the time problem it seems

(when I checked for errors in the admin-panel, I got 3400 error messages that subject titels where not cached -it corrected itself, no morre error messages)

also saw that "time" in messages and pm:s are saved correctly in unix code in the database, what makes them show in  12 hour mode?

xenovanis

Wait, you edited the tables manually to be compatible with SMF 2.0?

rauthing

Quote from: xenovanis on October 24, 2010, 10:11:59 AM
Wait, you edited the tables manually to be compatible with SMF 2.0?
Are you impressed or what? :) It took all fridag night...

Of course I never moved "_settings" and some other stuff,  as it needs to be 2.0

xenovanis

Yeah, I am ;)

However, I would advice running the upgrader for 2.0RC3 once, to see if you missed something.

rauthing

Quote from: xenovanis on October 24, 2010, 10:23:18 AM
Yeah, I am ;)

However, I would advice running the upgrader for 2.0RC3 once, to see if you missed something.
Cannot reach the upgrader as i installed rc3 and there is nothing to upgrade -but i checked the files under Maintenance (if I use the wrong words it might be because I translate back from swedish)

rauthing

I think I might have solved it, I thought I'd see what happens if I set the clock to 12 hour mode, unset "today and yesterday"-mode too, so that everything showed the clock the same way, and then I set the clock back to 24 hour mode. It worked! I'm not 100% sure that no error messages blip by in the background, but it seems alright for now.

xenovanis

I meant to run the upgrader from the 2.0 RC3 package, just to doublecheck if your database tables and rows were allright.

However, if you fixed it, there's no need for that.

The error seems to be coming from your cache files (at least the first you posted was). Try disabling your cache for a while and see if the error returns.

Still, impressed by manually updating the database ;)

Advertisement: