Coppermine w/ smf 1.1 beta 3

Started by jazz, July 01, 2005, 11:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jazz

I hope no one minds this double post, but the original post was done on the news section and there really aren't any other issues with the beta install.  I'm trying to get help with the following:

Quote from: [Unknown] on July 01, 2005, 03:52:54 PM
Quote from: jazz on July 01, 2005, 02:12:56 PM
This works on a limited basis.  You can go into the gallery to view the pictures, even start browsing them.  Eventually you run into this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: cache_put_data() in /home/carmmcom/public_html/cpg/bridge/smf.inc.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 32

Find:

cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Load.php", array("reloadSettings", "md5_hmac", "loadUserSettings"));

Or:

cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Load.php", array("reloadSettings", "md5_hmac", "loadUserSettings", "cache_get_data"));

And replace either with:

cm_include_smf_funcs($sourcedir . '/Load.php', array('reloadSettings', 'loadUserSettings', 'cache_get_data', 'cache_put_data'));

This will *ONLY* work if you're using a version of PHP 4.3.0 or above.  Older versions will get an error about sha1() not existing.

I got a similar error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_affected_rows() in /home/carmmcom/public_html/cpg/bridge/smf.inc.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 42

I thought everything was fine because I was able to get through 6 images, and then going back to the album list I get that error.

http://carmenrasmusen.com/members/index.php
http://carmenrasmusen.com/cpg/index.php

Anything anyone could do to help would greatly be appreciated.

[Unknown]

Okay:

cm_include_smf_funcs($sourcedir . '/Load.php', array('reloadSettings', 'loadUserSettings', 'cache_get_data', 'cache_put_data', 'db_affected_rows'));

-[Unknown]

jazz

Quote from: [Unknown] on July 02, 2005, 01:59:11 AM
Okay:

cm_include_smf_funcs($sourcedir . '/Load.php', array('reloadSettings', 'loadUserSettings', 'cache_get_data', 'cache_put_data', 'db_affected_rows'));

-[Unknown]

Same error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_affected_rows() in /home/carmmcom/public_html/cpg/bridge/smf.inc.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 42

Maybe there are more changes that need to be made to the bridge before it will work?

I think my php version is recent enough that there shouldn't be these problems. 

Here is my phpinfo page.  http://www.carmenrasmusen.com/members/phpinfo.php

[Unknown]

Oh, sorry, that should be added for the Subs.php line.

-[Unknown]

jazz

subs.php in the sources directory?  What do I do with the line that I changed in smf.inc.php?

jazz

The thing I'm not understanding is this....  Are there any changes that need to be made to Coppermine's smf.inc.php?  Or do the changes need to be made in SMF's Subs.php ?

jazz

Is there anyone that can help with this?

[Unknown]

This line:

cm_include_smf_funcs($sourcedir . '/Load.php', array('reloadSettings', 'loadUserSettings', 'cache_get_data', 'cache_put_data'));

Selectively includes stuff from the Load.php file, if I remember correctly.  I could be wrong, since I really had very little to do with the creation of this bridge - it was created by the Coppermine team, who probably know a lot more about it than we do.

However, the function you're getting an error about could probably be included with a line like this:

cm_include_smf_funcs($sourcedir . '/Subs.php', array('db_affected_rows'));

I would call this the "Subs.php line".  The line which does stuff with Subs.php.  I guess that's a strange name.  If one already exists, the function should be added to the list.

-[Unknown]

jazz

I'm getting somewhere with this.  These are the items that I have in the "other includes" section of smf.inc.php.

// other includes
cm_include_smf_funcs($sourcedir . '/Subs.php', array('db_affected_rows'));
cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Subs.php", array("updateMemberData", "updateStats", "updateSettings", "writeLog"));

It is no longer giving the blank screen after browsing for a few minutes, but there is the following error that stays at the top of the page.

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_d744781e57e9b493d801369671cf62d5, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/carmmcom/public_html/cpg/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 149

Anything that can fix this or do I somehow need to combine those first cm_include's?

Edit:   The last error has been resolved:  It was a file system error.  I'm getting a similar message at the top that says:

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/carmmcom/public_html/cpg/bridge/smf.inc.php(126) : eval()'d code on line 5

What would cause this?  I am definitely getting close to resolving this issue.  The above message will go away once I reload the page.

jazz

I still have the following error at the top of the gallery.

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/carmmcom/public_html/cpg/bridge/smf.inc.php(126) : eval()'d code on line 5

i can browse the gallery just fine, but I can't get rid of that error.  Can you help?

[Unknown]

Have you tried asking the Coppermine people?

-[Unknown]

jazz

Quote from: [Unknown] on July 06, 2005, 03:55:41 AM
Have you tried asking the Coppermine people?

-[Unknown]

I'll try that.  I guess this is a compliment to the SMF team, but the Coppermine people just aren't as friendly.  ;)

Mr.T

Upgraded to 1.1 beta 4 and got the same error.

Though it worked when I changed the smf.inc.php from:
// other includes
cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Load.php", array("reloadSettings", "md5_hmac", "loadUserSettings"));
cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Subs.php", array("updateMemberData", "updateStats", "updateSettings"));

to

// other includes
cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/LogInOut.php", array("md5_hmac"));
cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Load.php", array("cache_get_data", "reloadSettings", "loadUserSettings"));
cm_include_smf_funcs("$sourcedir/Subs.php", array("updateMemberData", "updateStats", "updateSettings"));

as mentioned above.

See www.dykkesiden.com/album

/MR.T

NoRad

This worked for me. SMF 1.1 beta 4 & Coppermine 1.3.2
Thank you

foulsoul

since we mere mortals cant get beta4 yet, is there anyone that has smf 1.1 beta3 and coppermine (any version) bridged? i've tried 1.0.5 and 1.1b3 with stable/unstable/latest cvs of cpg. and tried the modifications to the bridge file.. nothing works.

any help on how to correctly do this?

NoRad

1.1 b3 worked without any modifications to Coppermine (for me).

foulsoul

Quote from: Radianation on August 29, 2005, 12:00:48 AM
This worked for me. SMF 1.1 beta 4 & Coppermine 1.3.2
Thank you

also 1.3.2 with beta3?

NoRad

chadness

Worked for me on SMF 1.1 RC1 as well.

Advertisement: