News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Save sent PMs in the outbox by default

Started by _Jojo_, October 26, 2010, 08:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Jojo_

Hello,
I might have overlooked something, but is there really no way to automatically enable the "save sent PMs in the outbox by default" feature for all members? I don't quite understand why it is disabled by default, so I would like to have this enabled for all existing and future members by default.

gbsothere

Admin----> Current Theme-----> Member Options

Click "Change current options for all members using this theme"

Set the pulldown next to "Save a copy of each personal message in my outbox by default" to CHANGE.  Check the box, also.  Scroll down and save your changes.

;)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

_Jojo_

gbsothere

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Advertisement: