SMF 2.0 Candidate 4 and SMF 1.1.12 have been released

Started by Norv, November 01, 2010, 02:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illori

Quote from: gbsothere on November 01, 2010, 04:44:02 PM
Thank you for being my eyes, illori!  There'll be a little something extra in your paycheck.   ;)

Now, to go find some extra thick "old man reading glasses"' so I can do the edits.   :D

You mean i get to work some overtime and get paid extra this week? I will be sure to let my manager know you said i can.

Aaron

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I see the patch working in here:
Admin --> Packages

The one in the Administration Center seems a bit odd.. but it is updated.. might be cache.

catfished

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on November 01, 2010, 06:14:13 PM
Admin --> Packages

The one in the Administration Center seems a bit odd.. but it is updated.. might be cache.

OK thanks, Admin --> Packages works fine so I can update.

Administration Center link still gives the same error no matter how many times I clear my cache but I no longer need it since Admin --> Packages works fine.
You use and like this forum software? Then show your appreciation and support by becoming a Charter Member.

CatfishEd.com

Nolt

Awsome news ;) Thank you for new release and lot of good job.

grafitus

Great job! But we (as Turkish board) found a bug. While clicking Admin » Forum » Post and Topics, we're getting this error:
QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function M() in C:\wamp\www\smf_2-0-rc4_install\Sources\ManagePosts.php on line 108

Deaks

well done for the release finally :) now lets hope gold isnt too far down the line
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

catfished

All three 1.1.11 forums updated to 1.1.12 flawlessly using Admin --> Packages link. Thanks again.
You use and like this forum software? Then show your appreciation and support by becoming a Charter Member.

CatfishEd.com

Dzonny

Congrats. Great news today, we are a step closer to finall 2.0 version :)

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: catfished on November 01, 2010, 06:22:29 PM
Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on November 01, 2010, 06:14:13 PM
Admin --> Packages

OK thanks, Admin --> Packages works fine so I can update.

Administration Center link still gives the same error no matter how many times I clear my cache but I no longer need it since Admin --> Packages works fine.

Might be server cache :P

Quote from: grafitus on November 01, 2010, 06:23:41 PM
Great job! But we (as Turkish board) found a bug. While clicking Admin » Forum » Post and Topics, we're getting this error:
QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function M() in C:\wamp\www\smf_2-0-rc4_install\Sources\ManagePosts.php on line 108
Just download a fresh copy of SMF 2.0 RC4 and replace that file. It should do the fix.

grafitus

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on November 01, 2010, 06:27:57 PM
Just download a fresh copy of SMF 2.0 RC4 and replace that file. It should do the fix.
No. I've already new install SMF 2.0 RC4.

DoctorMalboro

Finally... i like in RC4 the favicon, it's pretty cool :P

twig/al

live627

Quote from: grafitus on November 01, 2010, 06:39:09 PM
Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on November 01, 2010, 06:27:57 PM
No. I've already new install SMF 2.0 RC4.
No, the package has been updated with the fix. Go get it :P

holodoc

Compliments. This is the first SMF 2.0 upgrade package that actually upgraded flawlessly without the need for any manual intervention  :)

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

The update link at Admin --> Administrative Center should work now. :)

Kudos to Norv working so hard! :)

korsanTURK

Quote from: Kindred on November 01, 2010, 05:09:28 PM
korsanTURK,

yes, we noted that (report was made earlier) and fixed it.   Get the updated ManagePosts.php or the updated package from the download site.

I got the new file! error continues to

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: korsanTURK on November 01, 2010, 07:27:29 PM
Quote from: Kindred on November 01, 2010, 05:09:28 PM
korsanTURK,

yes, we noted that (report was made earlier) and fixed it.   Get the updated ManagePosts.php or the updated package from the download site.

I got the new file! error continues to

Did you surely overwrite that file? Might be a good idea to clear the cache after that.

live627

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on November 01, 2010, 07:30:53 PM
Might be a good idea to clear the cache after that.
Yay for not knowing what is cached

Source files are NEVER cached

Advertisement: