News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

members post

Started by NoFeaR / NFSMW, November 01, 2010, 03:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Hi there. I have a really stupid question. In the forum -topic view it doesnt show the amount of posts a user have. I dont know what to do to get it back,

Kindred

smf version? theme being used?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Kindred

then I would guess that the zap theme might be missing that item as standard.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NoFeaR / NFSMW

xenovanis

Does it work with the default theme? It's the file Display.template.php you want to check for this.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

NoFeaR / NFSMW

let me check the default theme quick

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Nope. Nothing. not even in default theme

xenovanis

Attach the file Display.template.php from the /Themes/default/ directory please.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

NoFeaR / NFSMW

xenovanis

Do you have Custom Profile Fields enabled? If so, in Admin -> Configuration -> Core Features -> Custom Profile Fields, is the option for "Posts" in "Standard Profile Fields" checked?

Advertisement: